aberdeen-music

we are scientists last night

ben_1903

Even though Au Revoir Simone said their name about 10 times i didn't have a clue what it was still i saw it at the merch stand, thought they were ok, bit samey though

The Blood Arm were entertaining, the buttery story was a bit odd though

And, the Scientists were great, loved the encore.

Bad points? The tall bloke who decided that he was going to stand in front of me and then constantly move around so every time i moved to see past him, he moved in front of me again.

And i agree about the sound.

au revoir simone are obviously only on the tour to do the laundry and keep the tour bus tidy. they were a waste of a good half hour set that a local band could have filled.

the blood arm were good, the singer is a good front man but his singing wasn't that great.

i was blown away by we are scientists, i saw them on jools holland earlier this year and thought they were really dull, impressed with all the songs, it's not often you see a band kick off with phil collins then encore with a boys 2 men classic:laughing:

Haha, I had no idea about the last song, but, it was good all the same.

Nice stage presence from W.A.S I missed them in Kef but, last night was brilliant.

Wasn't too keen on either supports, agree about the comment that Blood Arm need a bassist to give them a bit more oompf, but, they pretty much did their job getting the crowd ready for W.A.S so, s'all good.

I think the drums werent "loud" enough last night in regard to the overall sound, you didnt quiet get that "thud" off your chest like you do at some gigs.

I thought W.A.S were excellent, there banter between songs was top class!

The blood arm were alrighty, and the ending was awesome, i've always wanted to see somebody climb onto the balcony at the music hall!