aberdeen-music

Aereogramme - New Album Imminent

SteveCrisis

From Aereogramme.co.uk

Posted 12 October 2006

My Heart Has A Wish That You Would Not Go

The new Aereogramme album will be on Sale in the UK, Europe and the US on 29th January 2007. It will be released in Japan on the 14th of October 2006.

The album will be preceded in the UK by a 7" Single featuring the song, Barriers and B-Side Dissolve. There will be a video for Barriers by our animator friend Hugo Cuellar which at this early stage looks magic. Following this, our collective arses will be geared up for some touring. More news will be posted as it becomes available.

Anyone going to Japan shortly? Don't have the patience to wait until January

for those who are can't wait till the end of january, there is an interesting discussion regarding this release on this here messageboard:

http://www.afterthepostrock.com/viewtopic.php?t=1900

Any chance of a copy/paste job of the more interesting bits Dave. I can't be assed registering for another forum.

This sucks though, Aereogramme must have a good reason for releasing it in Japan a shiteload earlier than here :(

Any chance of a copy/paste job of the more interesting bits Dave. I can't be assed registering for another forum.

This sucks though, Aereogramme must have a good reason for releasing it in Japan a shiteload earlier than here :(

umm, no. the moderators may not approve of the more interesting bits being posted on this site. let's just say i'm about to be listening to the new aereogramme album. might be worth registering :)