aberdeen-music

New fecking Lostprophets single

Camie

Flicking over channel and notice that "Make A Move" has been chosen for the bands next video/single. Its a really cool movie except at the end it got called "Wake Up" instead of "Make A Move" why did they do that. I also think its crap they chose that song as although its radio friendly etc its pretty bland compare to the other songs on the album.

Lost prophets blow donkey dick. Absolutely appaling lyrics and general sentiment, plus their image obviously didn't take a lot of imagination.

In fact, Terence D. Schamansky probably said to those nice young hill boys - "

now, boys I'm going to take you to NYC where you're going to play for all the record comapny big-wigs, then we're going to re-record your album and spend thousands of bucks conviving anyone with an open mouth that they want to suck our, sorry, your cocks, and pay us for the privledge.

However girls, I'm not going to sell a single unit 'til you take your wellies, wax jackets and bunnets off and wash away that manure smell you clod hopping chuchters. Plus you need to get a DJ. DJ's re big. I smell a nice dollah there. We'll get some hot chicks for your videos - though I'm not paying for you to tocuh them - you pay for that yourself boys - from your advance. Plus I'm going to get you some nice haircuts and tatoos. That's a dollah just now too."

The Lost Prophets officially suck the cock of the fire god.

Craig

Guest highroller
Originally posted by craig deadenstereo:

Lost prophets blow donkey dick. Absolutely appaling lyrics and general sentiment, plus their image obviously didn't take a lot of imagination.

In fact, Terence D. Schamansky probably said to those nice young hill boys - "

now, boys I'm going to take you to NYC where you're going to play for all the record comapny big-wigs, then we're going to re-record your album and spend thousands of bucks conviving anyone with an open mouth that they want to suck our, sorry, your cocks, and pay us for the privledge.

However girls, I'm not going to sell a single unit 'til you take your wellies, wax jackets and bunnets off and wash away that manure smell you clod hopping chuchters. Plus you need to get a DJ. DJ's re big. I smell a nice dollah there. We'll get some hot chicks for your videos - though I'm not paying for you to tocuh them - you pay for that yourself boys - from your advance. Plus I'm going to get you some nice haircuts and tatoos. That's a dollah just now too."

The Lost Prophets officially suck the cock of the fire god.

Craig

Dude...you're full of shit....

People like you decide what a band like that is all about...i bet you never takle the time to read interviews by them do you...oh and by the way....they dressed like that before they got big...jealous that they are (probably) better looking than you and certainly have made more progress in the industry and are living their dream....nothing personal man but im fed up of the stick people give them which is completely unfounded.....

Originally posted by Aileen:

If you check the website it tells you that they called it Make A Move because that's what most people referred to it as! Dont slag the wonderful lostprophets - hey rock !!!

What you talking about? Im wanting to know why they called it Wake Up in the video.

Guest highroller

they called it wake up because thats what every one refers to the song as.....

not "make a move"

I also think that after the intial run of albums its going to be changed name wise so if you have an intial copy thats cool...

Originally posted by Ben Quik:

Dude...you're full of shit....

People like you decide what a band like that is all about...i bet you never takle the time to read interviews by them do you...oh and by the way....they dressed like that before they got big...jealous that they are (probably) better looking than you and certainly have made more progress in the industry and are living their dream....nothing personal man but im fed up of the stick people give them which is completely unfounded.....

I've read enough interviews with them to make my mind up.

To be honest, I don't think they have a lot of substance to them.

And, as for jealousy, that's not what i feel when I see the Lost Prophets. I may not have a lot of repsect for them musically or lyrically, but then there are a lot of bands out there that I have little respect for that way. Just because they sell lots of records doesn't make them good - at least in my book.

As for how "good they look". I personally don't like bands with an image. It just seems a little contrived when 5 people all dress pretty similalry. When a fashion stylist can dress Pink or Busted up with a similar image, I think it's time to just go back to wearing the same stuff you wear when you go down the pub.

Look to our bassist Chris for the ultimate in "no image". While he may look like a dork, I respect him for it.

Craig

Originally posted by craig deadenstereo:

Look to our bassist Chris for the ultimate in "no image". While he may look like a dork, I respect him for it.

Craig

Sometimes I find it hard to decide whether I like you or not.

I have no such qualms about the lostprophets though.