aberdeen-music

[GIG] Dirty Hearts Club: Maps + Fewer Emergencies (fiction action) @ Snafu

Hey peeps

MAPS

local heroes making a name for themselves fast after only a handful of gigs.come see and you will be impressed.

FICTION ACTION

Well, not quite the full fiction live show,for this gig we have Mr Slater on accoustic duties.Under the name fewer emergencies showing a different side to one of aberdeens favourite bands.

DHC DJs nick and steve till 2am

Thursday 5th October

Cheers peeps

See you thursday

KEEP YOUR EARS AND CALENDER FREE FOR THE 12th @ DHC:

Thursday 12th October

DJ A la Fu presents:

John Peel Night @ Snafu

UNCLE JOHN AND WHITELOCK

INFINITE LIVES

A La Fu Live Set (non DJ set)

10pm

tbc

DHC / A La Fu DJs after till 2am

hey guys

hey you crazy maps dudes! dont worry, there is a bass amp in snafu for you to use!

spoke to hugh yesterday and he said you guys would be bringing a kit and your guitar amps so between us its covered.

sorted tickets out with hugh too! you ok to come down for a 5pm soundcheck?

PM me if you want to discuss stuff in private, i.e whisper sweet nothings to me, thats not just an offer to the maps guys actually, anyone ha!just kidding!

thursday will be real good and were not playing in scumdee anymore so i can see you guys after all, my moaning last gun club about being too busy was clearly unneeded!

hope weekend gigs went well

Guest idol_wild

Steven, with most of us in daytime employment, it may be nearer 6-6:30 before we all get down there for a soundcheck. But given we're the only band as such to soundcheck, I'm assuming that's not a huge problem?