aberdeen-music

flute / bongos / etc required for new recording - oct 15

The Ghost Of Fudge

deadloss are in the studio (Tom's) on sunday 15th october, 12 - 5. we're recording our 'acoustic' cello-y version of stars.

phil - would you be available for flute on said date?

biz / frosty / someone is required to play bongos, as drum deadloss has to be in edinburgh that day. post here :)

also: violinists/harpists/theramin/paper&comb players, post here and we'll shoehorn you in somewhere

no

I am hoping for copious quantities of rock and roll shennanigans - just cos it's accoustic disnae mean it has to be namby pamby shite, so pit yer han in yer pooch and get a big carry oot and ting - I'll even play the jews harp - it's great for stoners - as I'm sure your fans are, or will be, after hearing your tamed versions of your scary music.

I bet you are satanists - I am worried that you and Flash will try and sacrifice me, in some bizarre Halloween - ish stunt involving draining my blood and selling it as punch doon The Moorings, he already doctors pictures of me to look like I'm into S&M - that Judas fucking Priest has a lot to answer to - nevermind, I like living on the edge, so I'll be there sometime between The Sunday show and Songs of praise.