aberdeen-music

estonian cigarettes

delboy

And filled with shite if you believe our accurate, local, non fear mongering tabloid.

Interesting to note that neither they or C&E could produce any reliable research to back-up the claims the last time this was made an issue & they also neglected to compare the claimed content with a lot of other supposedly healthy items that turned-out to be even richer in the so-called harmful stuff.

All-in, about as reliable as the internet chain-leters about the dangers of Aspartame. :rolleyes:

BTW, Moldovan fags are probably even cheaper. ;)

me sister brought them back for me from her hols, two different types, one pack is in the car in a blue packet and the ones i was referring to are called 'red and white specials' actually made by phillip morris probably not estonian at all tbh! they got a really nice contental european flavour to them.

cost about a pound a pack....

Guest Jake Wifebeater
They should replace/lace tobacco with shit thats good for you like.. um.. fruit and or veg.

The indoor market used to (do they still?) sell weird flavours of baccy. I remember trying the peach, toffee and black cherry flavours. They did taste of it, right enough, but the baccy was rank fucking rotten and wouldn't stay lit.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

I think the most vile baccy I ever tried was Martin's Mixed Blend. It's half the price of other brands for a reason and I defy anyone to smoke a full roll-up of it.

when i lived in germany i tried some of the cheaper roll up tobacco and it was pretty shit and unsmokable (even when pissed a sure fire sign a baccy is crap)

and me sister (she is a well travelled bod) once brought me back some bulgarian fags, not good on the old lungs!