aberdeen-music

10th April

Graham

Just wondering if anyone is going to the Lemon Tree on the 10th April to see -

Starfall - Industrial Metal/rock I think. I've not seen them. I think they have keyboards and things and no drummer.

ClearTone - Melodic Rock. They are all pretty good musicians and their music is pretty varied. Influenced by bands such as Metallica, Muse and Pearl Jam.

Apraxia - Funk rock. I've not seen them but have heard good things.

(If anyone in the above bands can give a better description of themselves then feel free to do so!)

Bench - Art/experimental rock sort of thing. We've started doing things with synths and samplers as well as the usual guitar, bass and drums. We listen to bands like Sigur Ros, Mogwai, Tool, Explosions in the Sky, Pink Floyd etc.

Tickets are 5 and 3.25 for concessions. Doors open at 9 and the first bands on at 9.30. Please come!

Originally posted by Graham:

Starfall - Industrial Metal/rock I think. I've not seen them. I think they have keyboards and things and no drummer.

ClearTone - Melodic Rock. They are all pretty good musicians and their music is pretty varied. Influenced by bands such as Metallica, Muse and Pearl Jam.

Apraxia - Funk rock. I've not seen them but have heard good things.

(If anyone in the above bands can give a better description of themselves then feel free to do so!)

Starfall: Aint seen in a while

Cleartone: Aint seen them live - Only heard the CD - pretty overrated

Apraxia: if you like Incubus' 'fungus amungus' Album you'll love them - i do!