aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
ZeromiserY

yon gig last night.

first song, my snare jumped off of the snare stand and rested between my knees and snare stand. :swearing:

that song has a lot of double bass pedal work, it was a nightmare keeping the thing on my knee with both my legs flapping around.

i tell thee, that gig was cursed.

yon gig last night went fucking well if i dont mind saying so myself' date=' it was abseloutely unnoticable and you guys really are quite brilliant.[/quote']

cheers dude, i try to look at the positive rather than the negitive:up:

i thought (apart from the fuck ups) that gig went swimmingly!

cheers dude' date=' i try to look at the positive rather than the negitive:up:

i thought (apart from the fuck ups) that gig went swimmingly![/quote']

my thoughts are the same on gigs. If the band fucks up but it's relatively unnoticable and the gig goes down good, then hell yeah, just make sure the fuck ups dont turn into bigger fuck ups for the next gig :up:

Most fuck ups are only noticeable to the guys in the band as long as you don’t react and just soldier on.

If anyone did notice it they’d probably say “Did you see thon drummer huddin the snare wi ‘is knees while he’s knocking fuck oot ‘is double bass drum peddles?!” and be quite chuffed about it.

Did you see thon drummer huddin the snare wi is knees while hes knocking fuck oot is double bass drum peddles?!

i'm at work right now and most of the office is staring in my direction for laughing my balls off when i read that