aberdeen-music

for everyone who missed drakes tonight!

framheim

credit to the 12 odd people who showed up but fucking hell, everyone who wasn't there missed possibly the most ass kicking rock band of the year. G.U. Medicine fucking ruled. don't take anything away from the other bands but they fucked all you muthafucka's. low down dirty riffs the way it should be played, holding your les paul up to the crowd and screaming the vocal's down the mic. words cannot describe how ass kicking these guys were. album's out in may, please for the love of god check them out.

well said that man!! i second that!!

:rockon::cheers::rockon:

and yeah, no joke, there were actually about 14 paying customers.....have to say it, but sometimes it makes you wonder why you bother... :rolleyes::swearing:X(

but then you hear a band like GU Medicine....and you know thats why...ho hum...

Aped Bi Sapien were awesome too by the way.....:rockon:

and cheers to The Band From Uncle who brought with them what 'crowd' was there..... :up:

Guest WalkingOnGlass

I nipped in for a minute but had to leave due to people waiting in my car not wanting to come, but of what I heard - It was fucking awesome, so fucking ace! I want the album!!! Oh Dave... :)

Originally posted by hey che:

Yeah, poor turnout for a couple of cracking bands, in my opinion, this is why bands fail to come back to aberdeen.

yeah not a very good first impression of aberdeen really is it?! and it was the only scottish date this time round.....

but they enjoyed themselves nevertheless, and appreciated the fact that everyone there was totally into it which is what counts....

we had a good time!!