aberdeen-music

skindred, hot mangu + contra

WoodyRATM

didnt hear too much of contra, but i liked the bit i did hear... hot mangu were awesome aswell, and SKINDRED were fucking amazing!!!

great live band, interact with the crowd a lot (if only to call them dicks) and i liked the random bits of remixed songs..... possibly the best live show ive seen there, and OMG benji has a shitload of energy...!!:up::up:

It was a good show, but I feel Skindred have lost some of there tightness in comparism to when they played glow/lava/whateveritwascalledthen around 3 years ago. The starting/stopping of songs became tiresome and I wished that they would just play them. Having said that it was a great show and Benji has became an even better frontman. Hopefully they will come back when the new album gets released.

Guest Giles Walker

I thought it was strange that, even though they had the crowd in the palm of their hands, there was a mass exodus as soon as they finished. The band were just hanging around on there own about 10 minutes after the show. I wonder where everyone went, my guess is they needed to get home and check their myspaces.

I thought the bit when they had everyone singing along to Tenor Saw 'ring the alarm' was particularly cool. I can't imagine those kids doing that on their own time.