aberdeen-music

star27 in Scotland!!!

This is dreadful.

Keep the thread informative... there's nothign worse than watching a series of posts by people involved in the same band (which I assume you are) with no contribution (asides negative) from other people.

LOLLZIE!

PS: Please use full-stops.

PSS: I also adore how you're raving about being' date=' "IN SCOTLAND!" on an Aberdeen based site with no Aberdeen dates.

Sorry if I sound cynical.[/quote']

PSSS: The music is a bit shite IMO.

PSSSS: Getting to Glasgow or Edinburgh from Aberdeen is not "easy". It's a good few hours drive.

believe it or not i'm the only person in this thread in the band, taoist guy is a fan who has travelled some distances to watch us, i didn't realise he was a member and felt it polite to say hello when i spotted him posting on this board - this became a brief discussion that could perhaps have taken place in private.. apologies for this, but is it really anyworse than us talking within earshot of you in a pub?

not liking the music is fair enough, and your critiscm of us mentioning glasgow/edinburgh dates is valid to a point, though it's still the nearest we've played yet and our myspace account shows that we have a few people round your way who'd like to see us, and 2.5 hours is less drive than 6 hours. we're hoping (as was my reason for joining these boards) to find an aberdeen date, maybe we will, maybe we won't, either way i don't see the harm in a band (or even in this case, a bands fans) trying to spread the word of their existence further afield

critiscm of lack of full stops is just being picky

i apologise if we've offended or annoyed, we are new here, the expected behaviour on every messageboard is different, but that's no excuse for being unfriendly.

how's about we get a friendly mod to lock this thread, shake hands and start getting to know each other all over again?

i apologise if we've offended or annoyed' date=' we are new here, the expected behaviour on every messageboard is different, but that's no excuse for being unfriendly.

how's about we get a friendly mod to lock this thread, shake hands and start getting to know each other all over again?[/quote']

That'll be me then...

To be fair, you have done spectacularly badly with your first day here, but never let it be said that we don't give Johnny Foreigner a fair crack o the whip, so to speak.

Lets brush this one under the carpet, and stick with this one instead, shall we? -

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36414