aberdeen-music

big woop!

CaptainWow

Guest Phantomsmasher

Or, instead of complaining you could do somthing more constructive with your time? Such as watch a movie. read a book, or even perhaps just sleep.

Or' date=' instead of complaining you could do somthing more constructive with your time? Such as watch a movie. read a book, or even perhaps just sleep.[/quote']

it was an observation not a complaint, and i am watching a movie as we speak, it's just not very good, and me book is upstairs.:gringo:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
is that like a major sleepy time drug?

Not exactly, it's prescribed for treatment-resistant schizophrenia. It should nullify most of the positive symptoms, such as hallucinations and delusions.

Not exactly' date=' it's prescribed for treatment-resistant schizophrenia. It should nullify most of the positive symptoms, such as hallucinations and delusions.[/quote']

oooooh cool. is it gringo man? he actually follows me about so its not really a hullucination or whatever.... hehe.... :gringo:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
oooooh cool. is it gringo man? he actually follows me about so its not really a hullucination or whatever.... hehe...

It may be a one-off, around 17% of people who suffer schizophrenia have a solitary psychotic episode and then make a complete lifelong recovery. It seems to have set in early in your case, 19-26 tends to be the trigger age.

For a very long time I thought that gringo man (:gringo: ) was a yellow submarine. Never understood why people used it. Once I realised that it was in fact a gringo' date=' never understood why people used it.

I mean, look at it:

:gringo:

[img']http://www.grfx.com/brnin2k1/img0098t.jpg

That submarine doesn't look very watertight. Not sure I'd trust it on my underwater escapades. It is, however yellow. So it's halfway there.