aberdeen-music

KC One-Up Instore

instores galores

KC will be out and about (with geetar) playing some very intimate venues in june

june 14th at rpm, newcastle

june 15th at one up, aberdeen

june 16th at avalanche, edinburgh

june 18th at roughtrade,london wc1 2pm

june 18th at in the pines,london wc1 5pm

june 19th at pure groove,london n18 6pm

june 19th at social bar,london w1 9.30pm

see ya there!

Shite' date=' I wasn't paying attention and thought June was months away. The England game's on though.[/quote']

as a card carrying member of the Scotland Supporters AssociationI can safely say i'll be at KC.

you're like me - it's only when the sun appeared last weekend that i realised it was June and, theoretically, the summertime.

as a card carrying member of the Scotland Supporters AssociationI can safely say i'll be at KC.

you're like me - it's only when the sun appeared last weekend that i realised it was June and' date=' theoretically, the summertime.[/quote']

It must be Summer because I had to buy a new sun hat with a strap...

nice set by KC last night - 40 mins set in the blazing sunshine beside the One Up windows. Some nice interaction by the kids present and, overall an enjoyable time. KC was fashionably late before pulling up at 5.15 in his R-reg Fiesta (the Rolls must have been driven into the swimming pool). Not a huge amount of people - too many obviously supporting / hating Eng-er-lund (which is ironic as the gig finished in time to catch the two goals).

KC 1, Eng-er-lund 0.