aberdeen-music

Fans of Lost Prophets...Transgression...Shouting Myke...

Guest WalkingOnGlass

Guest WalkingOnGlass

I suggest these bands, just for your listening pleasure and too brighten up your lives..

Through Silence - Sound kinda like Lost Prophets, Managed by Freeze management who also have Goldfinger, The Used and Story of the Year on their books, tour support for Story of the Year, awesome British band!!

The Valentine - Were over here last year as Transgression, have a new singer...Have had previous tour support slots with Funeral for a Friend and Waterdown, They're from the States, in case you didn't know, Hope you enjoy...

Make Her Cry - Loved by, and toured with, Shouting Myke, these guys are just fucking A! Now run run run and check them oot!!

Thoughts?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooooh can i come?!! That's only two days before my birthday and I've decided to come back to Aberdeen and grace you all with my presence for the weekend(even though I will only have been back in Glasgow for five days!)YAY!!! Right I'm gonna have to find someone to come with me now, sounds good !!

Guest highroller

superb...i think you might get to see that band the weapon of the mind or my mind is the weapon..something like that...i hear they were asked to be the only local support....

shall look at it later on but if they are anything like shouting myke or lost prophets should be good bands for me to listen to.

EDIT1:Just noticed how much of a cheap plug this is:P

Edit2:I remember i already downloaded a sogn by through silence and I think the song was quite poor too much screaming ruined the song.

Guest highroller

This gig is a very very special affair....you have some of the best underground bands on this bill...period....i suggest you bring alot of money because you are gonna want cd's by all the bands...believe me...Weapon are SOOOOO honoured that Sharon called me up and said that she would like weapon to be the only local support.....If you like us then youll wanna be there as well because i imagine on this bill we will be trying to play doubly out of our skin....

Come to this show...there are 7 bands gonna be playing...its fucking awesome!!

Guest WalkingOnGlass

I'm gonna be fucking shitting it at this gig, not only are we playing with some of the most well-respected Emo/Post Hardcore bands in this country, but Kelly's gonna be there...

But...It's gonna be fucking ace...fucking ace...And as far as I'm aware, it's the last Friday before the Easter holidays, pretty decent way to round things off, might even persuade teh Ben to throw a Party... ;)