aberdeen-music

capulet ~ july tour ~ aberdeen date needed

motivesounds

hello people of aberdeen

we are looking for suitable promoters to contact about putting on a show in aberdeen as part of the capulet tour.

capulet are a four peice post-rock instrumental party from preston featuring a member of oceansize. their debut album is released on july 3rd through shellshock (pinnacle), this is also when the UK tour will start.

if anybody can recommend any suitable promoters in aberdeen we would be very grateful

capulet have a couple of tracks on their myspace should you like to have a listen....

www.myspace.com/capuletuk

and we have another

www.myspace.com/motivesounds

many thanks in advance

mark & ben

www.motivesounds.com

listen to this guy' date=' he is totally into his post rock and he runs the mighty duck promotions company[/quote']

I don't know about that stuartmaxwell. I heard that he wasn't involved in the MD promotions company at all but I'm sure if said band are willing to chat and maintain the social aspect of a show he'd put them on.

Or if he is indeed involved. I can't remember how it works these days promotion-wise seeing as everyone's just pleasing themselves and putting on shite bands they were slagging off about 2 days ago.

listen to this guy' date=' he is totally into his post rock and he runs the mighty duck promotions company[/quote']

Try harder next time ;)

The reason I recommended those two was simply because I spotted oceansize and thought that Katy or Ben might be interested in it, judging it on the way that both of them have mentioned oceansize in the past and could be likely to be enthusiastic about it.

Try harder next time ;)

The reason I recommended those two was simply because I spotted oceansize and thought that Katy or Ben might be interested in it, judging it on the way that both of them have mentioned oceansize in the past and could be likely to be enthusiastic about it.

Anyway, isn't every man and his dog into post rock these days?

yeah pretty much cloud

just think of the money you could make

There's money in music? where? can you point me towards it?

if you actually want to hear some good post rock go see www.myspace.com/moliafalls

(seperating the wheat from the chaff an all that)

Already did, already intending on seeing them ;) SEA will blow them away, but they'd do that with most bands I think..