aberdeen-music

Randall RM 100 head and Marshall amp for sale.

Hog

Dan- My girlfriend is currently out in Dubai and its proving to be very expensive, hotel, flight, money ends up about a grand a time (ouch). Upset that I have to sell it but next year I will probably be able to get something else (Engl powerball would be nice). *looks for amp dreaming smiley*

Alkaline- I would rather sell it all together but if I dont get a buyer for both then probably £120 for the cabinet. Will wait and see man.

Cabinet is a Marshall AVT 412 with 200 watts RMS and has 4 speakers. I bought it from R+B music in Aberdeen.

Dan- My girlfriend is currently out in Dubai and its proving to be very expensive' date=' hotel, flight, money ends up about a grand a time (ouch). Upset that I have to sell it but next year I will probably be able to get something else (Engl powerball would be nice). *looks for amp dreaming smiley*

Alkaline- I would rather sell it all together but if I dont get a buyer for both then probably 120 for the cabinet. Will wait and see man.

Cabinet is a Marshall AVT 412 with 200 watts RMS and has 4 speakers. I bought it from R+B music in Aberdeen.[/quote']

Shame you have to sell it man, but good luck with the selling. Let me know if you're struggling to get rid of the cab.

Oh, and bring back ceiling cat :p

Best change the title man - the RM100 is the modular one that's rather expensive - you have the RH100. :up:

I'm calling dibs on a Powerball - you'll just be copying me! :p

Is that the Dimebag Darrell amp

Same company, but he had signature amps called the Warhead and the Warhead X2.

He then also had the Krank Krankenstein but that didn't actually get finished until after December 04 :(

In short, no it's not. :D

Shame you have to sell it man' date=' but good luck with the selling. Let me know if you're struggling to get rid of the cab.

Oh, and bring back ceiling cat :p[/quote']

I'm tempted to sell my Marshall 4x12. Its a 1960 lead worth about £370, but I would sell it for £260.... Hmmm.

I'm tempted to sell my Marshall 4x12. Its a 1960 lead worth about 365' date=' but I would sell it for 250.... Hmmm.[/quote']

You C*** !!!!

I couldn't get one of those for love nor money up here and have just returned from Glasgow where I paid 300 samolians for an ex-display one.

I could have saved 70 (inc 20 diesel) and a day's holiday !!!

Sheesh!

For f***s sake man, use the clairvoyancy & ESP skills that God gave you :laughing: :laughing: