aberdeen-music

Vote B.N.P.

GraemeC

Who said anything about not believing it?

I don't know enough to comment - I know that Griffin was found guilty of inciting racial hatred through some publication or another' date=' but don't know much else. He (and some other dodgy bloke) were aquitted on a bunch of charges recently though, I think?

[/quote']

Convictions of individual members

* In 1998, Griffin was convicted of violating section 19 of the Public Order Act 1986, relating to incitement to racial hatred. He received a nine-month prison sentence, suspended for two years, and was fined 2,300.

* Tony Lecomber was jailed for possessing explosives in 1985, after a nail bomb exploded while he was carrying it near the offices of the Workers' Revolutionary Party; and for assault in 1991, when he almost killed a man on the London Underground. He was Nick Griffin's key deputy in the party from 1999 until January 2006.

* Kevin Scott, the BNP's North East regional organiser, has two convictions for assault and using threatening words and behaviour.

* Joe Owens, a BNP candidate in Merseyside and former bodyguard to Nick Griffin, has served eight months in prison for sending razor blades in the post to Jewish people and another term for carrying CS gas and knuckledusters.

* Tony Wentworth, BNP student organiser, was convicted alongside Mr Owens for assaulting demonstrators at an anti-BNP event in 2003.

* Jason Douglas, a BNP candidate in the 2004 London local elections, is a convicted football hooligan.

* Mick Treacy, the Oldham organiser has five convictions for violence, theft, and handling stolen goods

* Colin Smith, BNP South East London organiser has 17 convictions for burglary, theft, stealing cars, possession of drugs and assaulting a police officer

There's some idea of the fine, upstanding citizens that are asking you to vote for the BNP.

Interesting that one of them has a conviction for carrying a nail bomb, when the BNP are calling for the reintroduction of capital punishment for terrorists.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hon Jonda - not only are you willing to vote for the BNP on the basis that they will do something about political correctness, I also read on the bebo thread that you stabbed someone in high school. No offence, but you are the sort of person that if you sat next to me on the train, I would move.

Convictions of individual members

* In 1998' date=' Griffin was [b']convicted of violating section 19 of the Public Order Act 1986, relating to incitement to racial hatred. He received a nine-month prison sentence, suspended for two years, and was fined 2,300.

* Tony Lecomber was jailed for possessing explosives in 1985, after a nail bomb exploded while he was carrying it near the offices of the Workers' Revolutionary Party; and for assault in 1991, when he almost killed a man on the London Underground. He was Nick Griffin's key deputy in the party from 1999 until January 2006.

* Kevin Scott, the BNP's North East regional organiser, has two convictions for assault and using threatening words and behaviour.

* Joe Owens, a BNP candidate in Merseyside and former bodyguard to Nick Griffin, has served eight months in prison for sending razor blades in the post to Jewish people and another term for carrying CS gas and knuckledusters.

* Tony Wentworth, BNP student organiser, was convicted alongside Mr Owens for assaulting demonstrators at an anti-BNP event in 2003.

* Jason Douglas, a BNP candidate in the 2004 London local elections, is a convicted football hooligan.

* Mick Treacy, the Oldham organiser has five convictions for violence, theft, and handling stolen goods

* Colin Smith, BNP South East London organiser has 17 convictions for burglary, theft, stealing cars, possession of drugs and assaulting a police officer

There's some idea of the fine, upstanding citizens that are asking you to vote for the BNP.

Interesting that one of them has a conviction for carrying a nail bomb, when the BNP are calling for the reintroduction of capital punishment for terrorists.

lol, and to think that the press make a fuss when a member of the Conservative, Labour or Lib Dems has an affair,comes out of the closet or has a drink problem!:laughing:

other races are acceptable as long as they were born in the uk but we want to stress the importance of the aboriginal people of the british isles with equal housing oppertunities for all races as long as their ancestors legally emmigrated here.

I would say thats a pretty accurate translation

I seriously dont see why people who have been born in the UK get to stay and the other people from minorities are "asked" to leave.

What would they do next? Something similar to a PH test? Stand there with the human equivalent of Litmus *sp* paper and grading people from 1-10, 1 being Mr/Mrs Blue eyed, red haired and 10 being Ambu Landgo from Ethiopia.

How can people take the BNP serious? They are so inconsistant it is unreal.

Guest Hon Jonda
Hon Jonda - not only are you willing to vote for the BNP on the basis that they will do something about political correctness' date=' I also read on the bebo thread that you stabbed someone in high school. No offence, but you are the sort of person that if you sat next to me on the train, I would move.[/quote']

I would never vote for the bnp, i think you should go to ebay and buy a sense of humour.

It was an accidental stabbing caused by his own stupidity with my elbow coming into contact with an object he was holding which then penetrated through his milky white skin

I would never vote for the bnp' date=' i think you should go to ebay and buy a sense of humour.

It was an accidental stabbing caused by his own stupidity with my elbow coming into contact with an object he was holding which then penetrated through his milky white skin[/quote']

I bought one but it never got it delivered. Bastard never gave me the money back either. Think he was a facist.

I seriously dont see why people who have been born in the UK get to stay and the other people from minorities are "asked" to leave.

What would they do next? Something similar to a PH test? Stand there with the human equivalent of Litmus *sp* paper and grading people from 1-10' date=' 1 being Mr/Mrs Blue eyed, red haired and 10 being Ambu Landgo from Ethiopia.

How can people take the BNP serious? They are so inconsistant it is unreal.[/quote']

haha...I can just picture it now....I think I would get a 5 on that scale...please don't tell me the pass mark is 4 or less...that would be so typical!

If 1 in 4 people actually do vote BNP....I think I'll start my own party, which would promote an exchange scheme offering Chavs in return for immigrants.

Please....nobody accuse me of making a mockery of the Chav's human rights...I merely want to help rehabilitate them.