aberdeen-music

Genevieve signed??

Sam 45

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont reacall saying recouping your demo costs was evil or corporate!!!! You wish!!!!

Not against wee kids dreaming of being pop stars either' date=' in fact its good TV. X Factor etc.

but occasional reality checks are needed when the egos get too inflated yus? It would be irresponsible of those with a bit of experience not to point out some of the dangers and easy mistakes that lie in wait for the wide eyed wannabees wouldnt it?[/quote']

As a quick side, while Genevieve are a fairly 'new' band on the aberdeen circuit all of the members of the band have been playing in gigging bands in excess of 7/8 years counting members of Hauller, Slipstream, Solar Polar Bear and Undertow amongst their ranks and we have all released commercially available material in the past. Also, there are no members of the band under 25 (so we're hardly kids :p ).

No probs with you having an opinion though, we just happen to have a different one on the subject :)

As a quick side' date=' while Genevieve are a fairly 'new' band on the aberdeen circuit all of the members of the band have been playing in gigging bands in excess of 7/8 years counting members of Hauller, Slipstream, Solar Polar Bear and Undertow amongst their ranks and we have all released commercially available material in the past. Also, there are no members of the band under 25 (so we're hardly kids :p ).

No probs with you having an opinion though, we just happen to have a different one on the subject :)[/quote']

My point was general in response to general point from others, probably off topic and not specific to Geneveieve, so dont think it was directed at said band. At no point am I having a dig at the band other than a fairly candid remark that £3.50 imo is steep imo. Other than that I dont have a an opinion good or bad as Ive not heard the band. Might have to break the bank and get the cd, given the feckin aggro its caused me! Maybe you should let me do your marketing!...then again....

I'm glad I escaped this witch hunt!o_O

The thread appears to still be young Mr Phil! We all know that you sold your soul to the devil anyhooo... and you play flute which is for goils so we can't pick on you ye poof! and yer a postie and therefore we may find our mail all over the place.

:love:

The thread appears to still be young Mr Phil! We all know that you sold your soul to the devil anyhooo... and you play flute which is for goils so we can't pick on you ye poof! and yer a postie and therefore we may find our mail all over the place.

:love:

:laughing::bat:

Like my FREE music or else!!!

I hope it gets closed soon... ;)

o_O :O :O :O ;):kiss:

(Think we've killed this thread yet Phil?)

homer_kiss_my_ass-t.jpg

TRUTH HURTS...

:swearing:Next time I see you, I'm gan teh ping heaps o elastic bands at yeah min! :swearing: