aberdeen-music

i don't believe it!

shaun

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all!

Amused to see this caused such a long thread...what the cast found so unusual was that almost everyone that came up to us asked "what are you doing in Aberdeen?" as if you have to have a very very good reason to be here!

The P&J should have a thing about it tomorrow, but anyone wanting to come see the play, just a reminder:

http://www.royalcourttheatre.com/whatson01.asp?play=420

Guest DustyDeviada
The P&J should have a thing about it tomorrow

Yep' date=' great article and picture, I particularly liked this bit:

Monarch of the Glen star Dawn Steele added "Aberdeen is a lovely place, although I was a bit concerned by a tall, thin, baldy guy who kept calling me 'Sexy Lexy' while drooling on me and saying he wanted to take some photos of me, and his mate who was wearing an Eagles t-shirt and kept asking me if I liked fish."

Guest Laura@TMB
The P&J should have a thing about it tomorrow' date=' but anyone wanting to come see the play, just a reminder: [/quote']

I didn't see the article myself, but nice one Simon! My good old mum scanned it out of the Moray edition for me and here it is for all to see. I can only thank god she didn't ask me what "Rainbow Kiss" means 8o :laughing:

PlayPic.jpg

PlayText.jpg

:cheers:

Guest Laura@TMB
Cheers Laura...God what a terrible picture of me!

Ha ha, I thought it was quite good - shall I make it smaller for you? I take it this was before the pub crawl then?