aberdeen-music

Panic! at the Disco

timson

you know what makes me giggle? threads like these. what a waste a fuckin time. Panic at the disco are the musical equivalent of Robert Kilroy-Silk: briefly topical but ultimately pretty fuckin sad and impotent. They will disappear before long and nobody will grieve. In fact, I for one will happily piss on the whiny, 'edgy' little spaff-merchants' collective grave, shortly before I go after Fallout Boy with a sharpened snooker cue and bag a rocks.

O, and while I'm ranting - Tom! Don't even bother trying to explain to everybody how original 10EW were and how there was no bandwagon-jumping there. Fuckin flangebaskets, there wasn't! Now i like 10ew as much as the next guy, but original? Fuck ma fuckin boots, old-timer. If 10ew don't, as you claim, sound like anyone around right now, that aint to say you didn't when you were an ongoing concern, an active gigging band, about 2-3 years ago. you were hardly a long way removed from a whole heap of the punk-pop trendies doing the rounds at the time.

Yes yes yes, i suppose i will be verbally attacked for making such outlandish claims, but note that i am not trying to validate the existence of The Welles and The Edgar Prais (and while I'm at it, The Magdalene Cox, Sirius, de Barros and Masamune) by claiming that we are original, far removed from what's popular. we quite blatantly aren't. however, we are none the worse for it.

And i hate rangers and i hate rugby and i hate ben sherman shirts and i hate them cunts in the bobbin who wear rugby shirts, jeans and loafers. so there. get it up ya

love from christy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic