aberdeen-music

Washburn Guitars

Craig B

I can't say I've tried one mate, but I've tried a Dean in a similar price range. It was a deep red electro acoustic and it was fantastic. It was 289 in Bruce Millars, I'd recommend you give them a whirl! I unfortunately don't have mine any more, as some dodgy cunt (who I used to call friend) asked for a lend of it, then ran off to cash convertors with it!!!!! :swearing:

Andy

Well' date=' a friend of a friend had some kind of washburn and it was really nice, just a perfect sound, y'know? He said it was cheap, like 120, and this one is 109 on GAK.co.uk, but it looks well made, with the neck binding and all, suggesting a good deal.[/quote']

I might look into that myself, seeing as I'm in the market for a new acoustic, because of a certain someone :swearing: (not to name names). Know if any of the Aberdeen shops stock em? I usually like to try before I buy. :up:

Cheers, Andy

If you're after a budget acoustic you could check out the Freshman range in R&B. I got one a few years ago and it's really nice for the money. Built in China then setup and finished in Scotland I believe.

ll second that i bought one from R&B for about 110 pounds a year or so ago and its a pretty good guitar for the money