aberdeen-music

Foyerlive!!!

J

I went. I have no intention of dignifying your question about them being shit with an answer' date=' since you've already decided they're shit.[/quote']

Da even bother arguing, reject_monkey is a goon

he once gave me an empty carton of juice saying its a christmas present

it was the middle of february...

i didnt make the effort because they are shit. did you go? were they shit?

Right as I pointed out before to the asses who said the shows were "shit". Let people go and find out for themselves.

Reject monkey you are one of these asses who couldn't be bothered coming to the show that didn't just have the one band Replay on but had an array of 4 bands. Which in my opinion the majority were worth seeing. However people at the show may disagree. Reject monkey as you were not at the show, you really have no right to comment. Your opinion on wether or not you be assed because of one band is retarded. Go to sleep and don't wake, please. 2..

reject_monkey, I don't think your presence is required in this thread anymore. And if everyone else could ignore him and get back on topic please that would be great.

Either discuss the gig itself or foyerlive in general. If you're only coming into the thread to say "that band are shit" over and over again then please don't bother as it's likely to get deleted.

Foyerlive gigs are there to give young bands experience and to put on gigs for young people to enjoy. It's a charity for under 25s remember, that's who it has to service with it's events. And as it also tries to stick with bands who are associated with the Foyer in some way (practice there, work there, live there etc) then it has a limited pool of talent to choose from. This could be why some of the bands are gigged before they should be. At the end of the day though the band doesn't have to take the gig and it's their own fault if they're not ready, no-one elses.

My old band played a couple offoyer gigs and ithey were a blast and I've seen loads of other great foyer gigs over the years. They're a worthwhile thing and long may they continue.

i thought it was a really good night

bands were no worse than many 'established' bands iv heard going around anyway.

:up:

*here here* to that then :)

Chris I think you hit every point on the head within one post. Also like to mention that bands that play are encouraged to have one set list ready of not 2 of there own songs. YES NO COVERS. However this isn't always the case and some do end up playing cover songs for whatever reasons.