aberdeen-music

Morrissey - You Have Killed Me

delboy

verdicts and thoughts?

not his best single ever but deffo an infectious little tune, bodes well for the forthcoming album. but then again he could fart in a paper bag and i would class it as genius

roll on april 13th at the gleneagles hotel in kilkarney, county kerry, his first irish/UK date of the tour, should be a hoot!

• Upvote 1

I saw the video exclusive on Channel 4 last Thursday.

Dig that pastel pink suit and the cuban heels!

I have to agree with you, Del. The Moz Father could quite easily fart in a paper bag and it would be genius. Christ! He could gargle on a fruit and veg smoothie too and in my opinion it would be the best thing since the invention of quorn. (I am a meat eater by the way. OK, a herbivore for all you pedants out there).

first review was in the observer by none other than professional northern mouthpeice paul morley and the northern mouthpeice, he say yeah!

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/omm/reviews/story/0,,1710488,00.html

i shall be wearing the essential fashion item of 2006 to the gig - my faded 'kill uncle' t shirt. like steve, i too dont get enough....

I've heard it once on his Myspace page. It's classic Mozza, following the more rock pattern of Your Arsenal, and it's likeable. It's exciting for me when I hear he's releasing new stuff and doing huge tours, because I missed out on his glory days. However, he's hit a rich vein of form and re-captured press attention, so the new album is whetting my appetite