aberdeen-music

Random Maiden babble

Guest -PurpleHaze-

Guest -PurpleHaze-

ok, i know i keep goin on bout this 2 like everyone i see or come close to, but all of y'all goin to Maiden, arent u all totally fuckin' syked bout it!!! :woohoo: fair enough its not til December, but c'mon, its Maiden man!!! :headbang:

and this special little announcement goes out 2 Joe Johnstone (sorry if i spelt your name wrong) i hear ur quite the maiden fanatic, and this will be about your 6th time seeing them or something, but im slowly catching up with u... very slowly....

ok, i lie, this will only be time number 3, but hey, its still more than some :finger: hee-hee.

Well that was a random waste of time, so, guess i'll see y'all later.:up:

Hey man!

just thought i'd add slightly more random babble, yeah this is my 3rd time to see maiden too, not much compared to mr Johnston (no e ;) ) but we were both fortunate enough to catch them back in 98 at the Barrowlands with Blaze, was pretty cool, almost like a club gig really, the venue was too small to fit a stage set, or background banner or props, just kinda intimate show really! was cool! also the first time The Clansman was aired live in Scotland, awesome! Yeah im a bit too poor to make it to all these far flung gigs like Earls Court 2000 and that Paris show a few months ago, but yeah should be awesome!

yey! Dance of Death in 8 days!! RAWK!!

Originally posted by -PurpleHaze-

and this special little announcement goes out 2 Joe Johnstone (sorry if i spelt your name wrong) i hear ur quite the maiden fanatic, and this will be about your 6th time seeing them or something, but im slowly catching up with u... very slowly....

ok, i lie, this will only be time number 3, but hey, its still more than some :finger: hee-hee.

It's Johnston actually. But don't worry about it. And 6th time? Pah! It'll actually be my 8th, 9th and 10th time seeing them, and I can hardly wait!

And as for being quite the maiden fanatic, I'm afraid it's true (opens cupboard to look at in the region of 30 I.M. T-shirts...)

HOORAY THE NEW ALBUM IS OUT SOON WOWEEOWEEOW!!!

Re: .

Originally posted by modeylemon

White Stripes

80's matchbox disasters

The Icarus Line

I like my music Real

LOL!!! I read the first band there and nearly choked on me cuppa tea!!

You are having a laugh right? The White Shites? The Shite Stripes?? You gotta be joking! :swearing:

You thoroughly need to be hung from you're balls while you get the ass end of a warlock shoved where the sun don't shine.

Throw me a frickin' bone here! X-(

Re: ..

Originally posted by modeylemon

Obsessed Much?!?!?!?!?!?!!

What Real music do you guys like or is it always Maiden?

Maiden is certainly far more real than anything I heard the Diaretics play last week. Sorry, but it's true, it was less like songs and more like a bunch of unfathomable noise.

But I forgot, they are obviously far better than Black Atom, who obviously haven't thought about the structure or melody of their music at all...:rolleyes:

By the way, I do like many other bands, it's just that Maiden are my favourite. Are you too cool to have a favourite band? Cos they might not be hip with the kiddy-o s next week?