aberdeen-music

abdn t shirt mail order

pop tart

ive recently started a wee deen based mail order tee shirt biz

i have a few exclusive aberdeen music only deals if anyone is interested to celebrate the start up of this wee venture

darkness (black tee with 'darkness' text) both medium and large sizes available for 13

the who (white tee with the band wrapped in the union jack - as per the bbc sessions album) large for 12

maiden - seventh son (album art on black tee) large for 12

ac/dc - highway to hell (album art on black) large for 13

stones - classic lips (on black) large for 12

marilyn manson - golden age art on medium for 12

ac/dc - back in black logo large for 13

the strokes - group shot on white (as seen on the back of the is this it album) xtra large for 13

anyway if anyones interested or wants more info on ordering/pics of the tees etc send me a pm

by the way p&p is included and there may be free badges/stickers etc along with multiple orders

Guest Scott 5FD

i thought you meant tee-shirts with Aberdeen-Music.com printed on them.

still cool tho, the Muppets ones sound rock.

any chance you could get some Ramones, The Specials, Stiff Little Fingers etc. tee's in?

Originally posted by Neil:

There will be aberdeen-music.com t-shirts and other merchandise soon when the new online store opens in a few months time. :)

Oooh wow, now we can bear the URL anywhere

;(

sad

Guest RomanChoke

I would like to see somebody walking around town with an aberdeen-music t-shirt on. It'll be a dangerous thing to do especially after you get your bicycle helmet used against you and you lie on Union street in a blood soaked haze. Teeth all over the place and your bike wrapped round your body throught the attacks pure rage.

ive got a batch of new hendrix ones (including the hendrix at woodstock image)

the beatles (abbey road and let it be) some nirvana t shirts (the smiley face and a kurt image) the ac/dc for those about to rock we salute you - and of course the animal from the muppets and a rather sweet zippy t shirt (from rainbow)

and also led zeppelin - how the west was won and the kings of leon logo tee

but my favourite at the mo has to be the john lennon - 'i love new york' pose tee

• 4 weeks later...