aberdeen-music

6 Nations

Rachie

Aye. Both our final games are away' date=' which will be interesting.

[/color']

I'd thought we played Italy at Murrayfield:down: Playing them in Italy makes it a much harder game and Ireland will be very difficult as well. Hopefully we can win them both though and if England beat France then Ireland beat England we could win the six Nations woo.:up:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to look our for Ireland, they played bloody well against Wales. Ideal situation: they play like that against England, and beat them. They play like they have for the rest of the tournament against us, and we kick their ass, and get some serious points difference up on the board.

Unfortunately, I have a horrible feeling we might lose to Italy. After the mocking I've given my english friends in the past few days, I'm glad I will be back home by that game...!

We need to look our for Ireland' date=' they played bloody well against Wales. [/quote']

What are you talking about? Wales were utter gash. Falling apart from the inside out. Henson was rusty and his kicking from hand was turgid. Ireland are playing average, but they are improving, so will pose questions of Scotland. Personally I think Ireland would win, Horgan, O'Driscoll, D'Arcy will be hard to contain, but this is the best Scotland side I've seen for years. Their back three of White, Taylor and Hogg is the best performing of the championship so far.

England have to sort out their centre partnership (you can't play two 12's, please drop Tindall for Abbott) because their creativity against Scotland was lacking and the Dayglo problem is a joke. Taking off your captain for the last 15 minutes, Robinson you complete prat. They had a penalty near the end of the match and were all standing about whether to kick for goal or go for touch. Leadership, LEADERSHIP!

Playing bang crash ball against a resolute defense (which was immense by Scotland) just doesn't work. I hope to god there are changes for the France match.

18 months to the world cup and the two sides who look like they're setting good foundations is Scotland and Italy.