aberdeen-music

Online Shop For Underground Bands

Stephen

Taken From Punktastic....*Shock, Horror*

i am setting up a website that allows credit card payments so underground bands can sell their merch on-line.

what we are offering is this!!!

you send us your t-shirts only a few 2 start with ie 2xS 2xM 2xL 2xXL in however many designs you have (obveiously you will have receipts for this)

then we sell them on-line for 10 a shirt and every 3 months we see what u have sold and then you get a cheque for the items sold. you will receive 7.50 for every shirt sold. we can also sell hats, hoodys, baseball shirts anything else like that but not cd's yet as its to much hassel with labels!!!

pretty good ha!!! i know almost every band in the uk will benefit from this as im sure u will agree!!!

i already have about 50 bands wanting to send me stuff but i will not start the site untill i have at least 100 bands interested to make it worth my while. NO band is to small for this site even if you only play in your home town i will still sell your stuff!!

adverts will put everywhere as well so its a great way of getting your band out there e-mail me @ mumraisscary@hotmail.com if you are interested and want to know the ins and outs

is it just me or does this sound a bit dodgy?

i might have expected someone setting up a credit card site for selling merchandise for bands to use proper grammar/spelling (i.e. "NO band is to small..." should read "NO band is TOO small")

maybe im just being overly critical.

apologies if i've got it wholly wrong.