aberdeen-music

practice room space up for grabs

Steven Milne

hey

there is a space in our practice room

two slots a week ( and open to flexibility with other bands and spaces)

wednesday nights and saturday and sunday days are going free

100 a month rent for the two slots

(not bad if your a four piece - 25 each a month for your band practice)

room contains pa,bass and guitar amps, drum kit, mics, some leads and keyboard amp,

Anyway, looking for bands asap to come in as soon as February hits

interested ? email me at stevenmilne82@hotmail.com or PM me

cheers

practice room

right, sorry for delay as ive had no email access.

ive written down the contact details for all bands whove been in touch and will be in touch to arrange a viewing with them all.

unfortunately, im pretty tied up this wknd (in newcastle from fri) so itll be next week (which is also a busy week but itll be fine) before i can let anyone see the room and give it proper time.

anyway, you will all be contacted before i go away on fri to answer any queries and arrange a viewing slot

cheers for all posts

i have around 5/6 bands interested so needless to say, people can stop PMing me if they havent already done so

cheers again

• 2 weeks later...

yo

right, very very sorry

anyone who has been in touch about the room, i apologise greatly. Id like to have time to call you all individually but seeing as you all got hold of me through ab music.this is much easier and cheaper.

the room is no longer available for viewing or rental. it is out of my hands but shore porters have decided to close the room down as of next week.apparently it is a knock on effect from a couple of previous incidents but also after the neighbouring rooms shutdown from environmental health last week.

between me advertising for spaces to you lovely people 2 weeks ago and today, ive had nothing but grief from the owners of the lock up and shore porters about various things and its now at a conclusion.the room is gone.im only looking after it as a favour and its not my desicion to close.

hence the delay in letting bands view the room in the last week. ive been waiting to see what the situation is before letting anyone get hopes up after viewing.

really sorry for this especially to chris, davina, jamie and anyone else whos been in touch and sorry for not informing sooner but the band and myself have been really busy this week let alone uni and general life!!

im as mad as anyone as we are affected also

if there is a change in the situation the people who got in touch will be the first to know

steven m

x