aberdeen-music

Photos of The Moorings Bar

Guest Laura@TMB

Guest Laura@TMB
The toilets do indeed look splendid....you caught them at a good moment?

We have a minor "teething problem" with urinal in gents just now, that being whenever it flushes, most of the water ends up on the floor - duh!

Resulting effect looks as if everyone is pissing on the floor (nothing new there then guys :nono: )

Yeah

From the outside people imagine a snug with 15 sailors, a hooker, and some old git playing the accoridan. Then they walk in the door and think - where the fuck have I been drinking all my life.

You know all those acquaintences that you haven't seen out for a few weeks. We have them. (cue menacing laugh) Heh heh heh.

opening times

Originally posted by Cloud:

The only thing missing from those toilets is one of those guys who offer you aftershave :p

oh, what time do you open at by the way?

We have Garth - will he do? He's turned over a new leaf though and does't smell quite the same these days :(

As of today opening times will have stabilised, we've been so busy with the reopening that we were getting latchy.

Hours of fun are:

Mon-Thurs noon -midnight

Friday noon -1am

Sat 1000am-1am

Sun 1230pm-midnight

Flash

Guest sludge
Originally posted by Tav:

I will most definatly be taking a trip down in the next few weeks when I turn 18 especially if there's a good show on. Get Seven Stone Under there for a gig sometime after April pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

seven stone under

risactonia

femora

march the 27th

the moorings.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Laura@TMB
Made me laugh lots though...

And the rest of the bar too, I believe?!? Next time we catch them at it, we'll take some photos and post 'em here. That'll teach them to shag in our loos!

Allegedly, the loo seats are to cold to sit on, but yet shagging is not a problem :rolleyes:. I guess it's all down to the heat of the moment (and that doesn't mean the Asia song!)

How's :punk: 's eye doing?

• 4 weeks later...