aberdeen-music

Funky Drummer Wanted....

Guest texjamm

Guest texjamm

Due to our current drummer leaving for pastures new (boo hoo!), Groove Cruise are now looking for a full time replacement for up and coming gigs. We are a six piece band playing funky covers from Jamiroquai, Stevie Wonder, Chic, Anastasia, Commodores, Joss Stone etc.

Anyone interested should have gig experience, own their own kit(!!!), own transport and not have an ego!! The main aim of the band is to play good music and have fun.

If you are interested please send me a PM or reply below letting me know your experience etc..

Thanks,

Mike

Guest texjamm
PM the dude that calls himself ?uestlove. He was keen when I was trying to get a band like this on the go last year' date=' but I moved to Inverness instead!!![/quote']

Cheers, I've just PM'd him! :up:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bluesxman

It's one of these strange things - lots of posts from drummers looking for bands and bands looking for drummers but does anyone actually approach each other?

160+ views to the post and still no funky drummer replies......?( ....where are you all hiding??

Ask Steve Crawford, he plays with The Simon Gall Band, and also does solo acoustic stuff.

A very good and versatile drummer!

• 3 weeks later...

drummer

Due to our current drummer leaving for pastures new (boo hoo!)' date=' Groove Cruise are now looking for a full time replacement for up and coming gigs. We are a six piece band playing funky covers from Jamiroquai, Stevie Wonder, Chic, Anastasia, Commodores, Joss Stone etc.

Anyone interested should have gig experience, own their own kit(!!!), own transport and not have an ego!! The main aim of the band is to play good music and have fun.

If you are interested please send me a PM or reply below letting me know your experience etc..

Thanks,

Mike[/quote']

hey my names iain. im really getting into my funk beats now and im interested in your ad.

i hav my own kit but transport may be a problem. heres my e mail adress if you need to get in contact binky4@hotmail.co.uk thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...