aberdeen-music

Silver Fox

The Milner

Silver Fox threaten to sue Level Four

You gotta love this response i got from them after sending them an email.

'Do you even know what pay to play is we are doing you a favour by organising a large gig with loads of people going but each band have to do their own thing. We will however have no problem sueing you for spreading costly rumers that are not true. Bands do not go out of pocket on our system as tey sell the tickets that we get the money for.'

Cunts

We will however have no problem sueing you for spreading costly rumers that are not true.

As Milner says, bring it on :D

Okay, here's a quick list of bands who really should know better than to be associated with that bunch of scamming cunts.

10 Easy Wishes

Contra

Small Enclosed Area

Red Man Walking

Radio Lucifer

Identity

Double Jack

Eric Euan

Colon Openbracket

Carfax

Copy Haho

Right Hand Left

Five Finger Discount

Claire Hamilton

GFN Records

Dead Anyway

Eddison

Masamune

My Downfall

Baby Karma

Gilman Street

doris/mavis

Le Reno Amps

Holy Folks!

Come on you lot, by letting them be your friends on myspace, you're giving their scam some degree of credibility. Do you know what Silver Fox are doing with your name? It wouldn't be entirely beyond pay to play scammers to claim "oh, we're associated with these high profile Aberdeen acts" in order to convince gullible young bands into doing things, would it?

whats the point in keepin them on your list, by doing that you make them look more popular which means more bands will add them as well in the vain hope they will get a gig.

If everyone deleted them they will look like the shoddy amatureish "promotion" team that they are.

fuck em, im doing everything possible to make sure these cunts never get to put a gig on up here.

whats the point in keepin them on your list' date=' by doing that you make them look more popular which means more bands will add them as well in the vain hope they will get a gig.[/quote']

Exactly my thoughts, if you were new and easily influenced (who hasn't been?), you'd look at the bands mentioned above and think "fuck, they must be honest, they have those bands as friends"...

fuck em, im doing everything possible to make sure these cunts never get to put a gig on up here.

Me too, to hell with people like that. I'm not grudging a promoter a profit (unlike some people), but not with pay to play scams..