aberdeen-music

Once in a While a Magazine Hits The Nail On The Head...

Guest DustyDeviada

huh :s lol what do you mean? paris wasn't a beauty student..she's a thick shit who does fuck all in her life but get money.. I bet if she took a shit she'd get money for it.

or did you mean the fact we can make people look good? nah paris' make-up artist is shit in that case. I don't even think she has one to be honest.

Oh dear...

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah they're usually lardy arsed as opposed to lizard thin.

Not necessarily. There are some fat howlers who love themselves and they are the worst. But you also get the spoiled ones who are stick thin and think that they look good. with their stupid furry boots, turned-up jeans and Louis Vuitton handbags (which personally i think are ugly as sin). All they care about is how much their outfit cost and the name on it rather than how it actually looks.

ahahaha yeh, how would anyone like to live like that? "oh I have designer clothes blahh"

primark is the place to go! get everything ace there..so why bother for the designer label? I guess it's their way to look like all the celebs to think they're rich..blah..

They're insecure and they want people to admire them.. shame really!

it shows the happiest people out there are those who don't give a shit about fashion! ^_^

Guest pop-notmyface
lol when I was in paris with my fellow beauty students' date=' they wouldn't shut up about paris hilton, they got all these t-shirts saying "I love paris" and said "oh paris hilton has one like it!" [/quote']

i'd like the one that says "Paris' friends don't wait in line"

Guest pop-notmyface
haha

^_^

there's no reason for anyone to like her..what's she done to deserve praise? she was born into a rich family.. but she hasn't done anything..she doesn't deserve it.. unlike those famous people who have worked for it' date=' paris has done nothing. She's ....as they said, a lizard face, skank lol.[/quote']

yeah, but she is a blonde. there is a certain attraction in that *hahaha*

It really disturbs me when sisters take photos together in their underwear. There's no way that's right. Jordan and her equally hideous sister were "hanging out" in various different underwear for OK last week. It's just wrong, especially when they're posing together like girlfriends. My sister is one of my best friends but we're not that close. Eurgh *shudders*

It really disturbs me when sisters take photos together in their underwear. There's no way that's right. Jordan and her equally hideous sister were "hanging out" in various different underwear for OK last week. It's just wrong' date=' especially when they're posing together like girlfriends. My sister is one of my best friends but we're not that close. Eurgh *shudders*[/quote']

I agree it is disturbing. But I guess it plays into some weirdo male fantasy. Im not sure why the idea of sisters scantily clad is appealing to guys, must be like the twins getting it on thing that I dont understand either.