aberdeen-music

Project Ven-hell 3 track CD-r for sale

luscious vicar

Guest Mr Blastcap

i think its "too metal", allready i lost the letter with the tracklisting, its the one where yer going "am making this up as am going along" . quality cd though. is there going to be a full legnth cd later?

i think its "too metal"' date=' allready i lost the letter with the tracklisting, its the one where yer going "am making this up as am going along" . quality cd though. is there going to be a full legnth cd later?[/quote']

Haha...now i think about it....yeah...i do sound a bit like Jacky boy on that line!

Full length CD, which will have about 6 maybe 7 tracks on it, should hopefully be out in time for the February tour...

The production wont be nearly as rushed as the demo, but will have the same general feel to it.

Track listing to this one is: (now write this in your diary)

1: My face isnt sallys.

2: Too Metal.

3: Amazing Toast (Instrumental)

(or; amazing put the toast in; we havent decided)

And also' date=' if anyone else on the boards is interested in this, then e-mail this fine address, ie: projectvenhell@hotmail.com for more details.

The cd is on a sliding price scale of 1, 2 or 3 depending on your richness, for a pound you have nothing to lose (exept a pound, but we know you are all nice guys and will spend at least 2)

fucking whore

Ahem' date=' Yes. Never clicked, thought you would be hand delivering in Stoney. Will make up the costs somehow. I never got any hair with mine.[/quote']

don't worry about it. to be honest it never clicked with me either til i went to post some and suddenly remembered that stuff isnt free. dammit

its not a problem though as i did hand deliver yours. were practically neighbours(well sort of) so i though it made sense. glad you got it ok cos there was a little doubt in the back of my mind that it wasn't going in the right letterbox

i could hand deliver some hair also if you would like some

Guest bluesxman
don't worry about it. to be honest it never clicked with me either til i went to post some and suddenly remembered that stuff isnt free. dammit

its not a problem though as i did hand deliver yours. were practically neighbours(well sort of) so i though it made sense. glad you got it ok cos there was a little doubt in the back of my mind that it wasn't going in the right letterbox

i could hand deliver some hair also if you would like some

I was a little perplexed as to how I got it as it never came with the usual post and only had 'To:my name' on it, so I assumed it was hand delivered but had a stamp on it which seemed....a waste of a stamp!....i'll do without the hair, i've grown out of all the voodoo rituals so not much need. Let Miss Burnham do whatever strange things it is she does with a young man's hair....

• 2 weeks later...