aberdeen-music

Not Another Beggars thread

Guest pop-notmyface

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at a dr drakes fudge frenzy, which i think was with the x-certs and dave from sidca doing a wasted solo acoustic set, we were short of acts, so i got a busker hobo man in off the street to play. he left his guitar with his mate cos i think he thought i was gonna stab him for it (i do look hard as fuck!) so i bought him a half of miller and he said he was gonna go get his guitar, then the cunt never came back!

now i tried hard to rehabilitate that gentleman back into normal society but when he left, the last remaining part of my soul died and that was the last time i was nice to the homeless. i went past one who was sleeping last night and i had a flashback of the busker so i picked her up by her hair and put her through a shop window, the bitch.

worst thing was, bri fudge refused my expenses claim when i asked him to pay for the guys pint. he's the fucking promoter too. can't get the staff these days.

/x

Guest pop-notmyface
Reminds me of the time when I was going home from aberdeen and I just came out of a salon with my friend and this man came up to me and her and said "you got a fag? I know that girl' date=' she gets on the stonehaven bus so you might aswell give me one" HOW THE HELL did he know..never in my life had I ever seen him and I def do not know him!

gah..[/quote']

welcome to Stalker Central.

Guest pop-notmyface
If you get the sad eyes and the whining voice 'Any spare change?' just think back to a bad day at work and know that the workshy cunt has never worked in his life.

and how he probably makes more money than you do ;)

She lives on George street and has a car.

I never ever give her money.

My favourite scam is one of the beggars outside markies simply has an iPod.

Sh reminds me of that Sony advert - "Land on your own moon" - from a few years back. The one directed by Chris Cunningham that's on his DVD http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000DK4OP/qid=1134726969/sr=8-1/ref=pd_ka_1/202-0045672-3460658

well, that and a cross between Simon Weston....

What type of iPod is it? I'm pretty sure I'm going to see a tramp one day with the one stolen from my flat!