aberdeen-music

Bassist/Drummer available

voodoo_chile

hi

18 year old Bassist here wanting to get together for some sort of funk/jazz/rock/fusion jam with drummers/guitarists/keyboard players. Been playing a for almost 2 years or so

Main influences on my playing are Jaco Pastorius, Flea, Les Claypool, John Enwtistle, Larry Graham, Bootsy Collins etc.

Or if you prefer, I play drums, and have done for nearly 3 years, as far as drumming goes, ditto for what's written above, jazz-funk-rock/fusion

Think Herbie Hancock, Frank Zappa, Weather Report, Joshua Redman, Miles Davis, Sly and the Family Stone, Red Hot Chili Peppers, P-Funk etc.

cheers.

Andrew.

hello, am lookin to set up a new band on the basis of melodic - energetic - indie - jazz - punk sound i need a bass player and synth/keys player. i have a very wide range of influences and its pretty hard to tell how itll turn out until the band is fully formed.

send a pm if interested.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

5 month and you've still found no one?

Damn thats harsh, id get down to some gigs. Theres always someone looking for other musicians. Just got to get in their. Print off some ads and stick them outside places like the tunnels and drummonds. Somewhere where lots of ppl will see, bruce millar's too.

I only had to wait about 4 weeks for my bassist to come along.