aberdeen-music

Tajiri? what?

Skittles

From WWE.com

WWE, Tajiri reach agreement on release

December 8, 2005

WWE and Tajiri have reached an agreement on his release. Monday Night RAW in Boston on Dec. 12, 2005, will be Tajiris final appearance. Tajiri has decided to go back to his native Japan to work on writing a book. In addition, Tajiri plans to write news columns upon his return. WWE wishes Tajiri the best in all his future endeavors.

:down:

That fucking sucks, why are WWE getting rid of all their best talent?

because...its shite these days.

Vince screwed himself over when he bought out the competition and the wwf (not e, never) became boring and dull. the days when wcw and wwf were fighting in the ratings was fantastic entertainment (wcw had the nwo thing going and wwf had the Austin Vs Vince story) the wwe had become complacent and they need new writers and a decent kick up the arse

i haven't watched it in some time (a few years now) but last time i checked they weren't using any of the ecw/wcw wrestlers for any use. RVD seemed to be the only one getting a push. i hope that still continues because that guy has the character to be the new Shawn Micheal's by now. what did they do with people like Chris Benoit, Raven, Tommy Dreamer (infact the list is almost endless) ? they fucked up a chance to make their program once again interesting to watch. having people like Bradshaw and Eddie (now dead i know) as main event champions as about as ludicrous as letting de'lo brown try and power bomb you (they are mid-card at best) and Batista is shocking. surly they already proved that just some muscularly pant wearing giant isn't enough to win them over with the fans when Brock lenser flopped. they need to get someone who can entertain like stone cold, the rock, HHH, Undertaker, Sting, Flair etc used to/can do

i might even consider watching it again at some point

From WWE.com

WWE' date=' Tajiri reach agreement on release

December 8, 2005

WWE and Tajiri have reached an agreement on his release. Monday Night RAW in Boston on Dec. 12, 2005, will be Tajiris final appearance. Tajiri has decided to go back to his native Japan to work on writing a book. In addition, Tajiri plans to write news columns upon his return. WWE wishes Tajiri the best in all his future endeavors.

:down:[/quote']

I didnt know that the ex-singer of Nightwish was into wrestling!