aberdeen-music

Tijuana Switchblades MP3

Afro Droid

Guest highroller

OH MY GOD!!!

I cant believe you ACTUALLY said that about one of your own band mates...You said "he is the man!"...How dare you think someone you choose to be in a band with is any good?? Oh and the nerve of you to post up MP3's...DO you actually want to hype up and promote your band...? This is proposterous...just you wait till I tell the witchunters mr Robertson...they'll have you!!! Where did you dream up the idea for using this website to show people how good a band you are...fuck!!

Originally posted by Ben Quik:

*hint*...it was a joke yeah!!??

You really don't come across well on these boards though do you? Assuming you're not actually as much of an arse as you sometimes sound.

Although I did notice that our Jonny has managed to post this tune on practically every forum except the Feedback Forum, which is where it should be...

Guest highroller
Originally posted by Frosty Jack:

You really don't come across well on these boards though do you? Assuming you're not actually as much of an arse as you sometimes sound.

Although I did notice that our Jonny has managed to post this tune on practically every forum except the Feedback Forum, which is where it should be...

...i love you too man...

cowboy chic is back in fashion

just played the track again.... posh guitar sound ......hope you make the drums and bass louder on the final mix.....the world needs loud clattering drums and throbbing bass! vocal stylee is 100% spot on americano sleazeball (which I assume is the nintendo-ed effect)

i expected country rock for some reason

*rummages for supersuckers lp*

in the mood

Originally posted by Ben Quik:

OH MY GOD!!!

I cant believe you ACTUALLY said that about one of your own band mates...You said "he is the man!"...How dare you think someone you choose to be in a band with is any good?? Oh and the nerve of you to post up MP3's...DO you actually want to hype up and promote your band...? This is proposterous...just you wait till I tell the witchunters mr Robertson...they'll have you!!! Where did you dream up the idea for using this website to show people how good a band you are...fuck!!

I consider myself scolded :cheers:

Neil has already given me a row via Mel for cross-posting...:angel:

Originally posted by Frosty Jack:

I forget about the feedback forum's existence a lot of the time...I agree with its implementation though.