aberdeen-music

next fudge gig now gauging interest in those who might like to play sat 10 april

The Ghost Of Fudge

sat 10th april

dr drakes

8pm kick-off

four bands playing......

1. ???

2. venetian love triangle (from dundee. they're fantastic. you've probably seen them at fudge gigs before, but if not, they do carnage-based math-rock, all swap instruments at the end of every song, have hardcore bits, some great riffs, and ace melodic bits. they're just ace generally)

3. ???

4. ???

so, who might be up for some?

we insist on you not playing in aberdeen for a week or so either side of the date. if you do, we'll hunt you down and cut you.

Not in april... but perhaps further away from that... hrrmmm??

I heard Betamax utter the words "We might do one fo those" when I was speaking about fudge gigs.

We're already playing the lemon tree in april so I'd leave it for a later date than zat... I'll also have a word with the other chaps...

That of course is... if you want us?

Originally posted by Lester Burnham:

Not in april... but perhaps further away from that... hrrmmm??

I heard Betamax utter the words "We might do one fo those" when I was speaking about fudge gigs.

We're already playing the lemon tree in april so I'd leave it for a later date than zat... I'll also have a word with the other chaps...

That of course is... if you want us?

when you playing the lemon tree and with whom????

Originally posted by xlordnyconx:

hey man, The Perect Reason would do this we've been looking to gig in Aberdeen for ages but nothing has ever came up eh, we have no Aberdeen dates lined up either side so can we do it man ? we'll open if needed ?

please e-mail me : xlordnyconx@hotmail.com [ thanx ]

http://www.purevolume.com/ThePerfectReason

http://www.tprmusic.com

we already have an out of town band playing, and it's never usually a good idea to have more than one :)

but thanks for the offer

Originally posted by Christy:

Why the flapbadger hasn't my reply shown up?

de Barros would be interested in a gig in the first fortnight in April, as Claire will be up

Christy

ah yes, we'll have some de barros. you'll go well with VLT. and claire's lovely to look at. what more reason do we need?

you probably won't see this for days, but post here to confirm it's cool xxx

Originally posted by The Ghost Of Fudge:

useful idiots, you would complete an already orgasmic bill.

so that would be:

de barros

venetian love triangle

useful idiot

open air

at dr drakes on sat 10th april

doors 7.30, soundchecks from 5, shared backline and an almighty amount of drinking i should hope

woo hoo, let's rock, etc

awesome

Brian/Craig, did Claire get hold of you? I'm very sorry, but we will not be able to play this gig. Claire will no longer be in the deen that weekend, the little bugger. Sorry to let you down, it sounded like a really good lineup too. If you have any other gigs between the fourth and the twentieth or thereabouts (but not, obviously, the weekend of the tenth), we would be mightily interested.

Sorry about that. Claire says she will speak to you

Lots of love from Christy