aberdeen-music

Your best/craziest ideas for halloween costume

penmaster

Had the greatest ninja costume EVER lined up but someone bought it a day after I saw it. CRAP.

Claire really wanted us all to go out as Tetris blocks but agreed, the Mega64 theft was too much.

So a cheap-ass cowboy costume is looking likely. *sigh*

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no costume! Sigh. That's what happens when you're too lazy to think about it. I may have to be super cool and go as a devil (well, just dress in red because I have no horns or anything). either that or I stay in and be boring. Where is everyone going tonight, Think I'm going to the art school party at the tunnels.

Well last year a heap of my girl freinds were wantin to get dressed up for a night out in town...

The theme was cowgirls an indians...i thought this was ridiculas as halloween is all bout scary things...an cowgirls an indians was just a excuse to wear the most skimpiest thing possible...

SOOOO i turned up dresses as a indian...complete with big cloak an turban...an my face painted dark brown...

It turned a fair few heads...

Could get dressed up as a robot...2 big boxes an wrap them in silver paper...

:D

Well last year a heap of my girl freinds were wantin to get dressed up for a night out in town...

The theme was cowgirls an indians...i thought this was ridiculas as halloween is all bout scary things...an cowgirls an indians was just a excuse to wear the most skimpiest thing possible...

SOOOO i turned up dresses as a indian...complete with big cloak an turban...an my face painted dark brown...

It turned a fair few heads...

Could get dressed up as a robot...2 big boxes an wrap them in silver paper...

:D

Or you could come round mine and we could dress up as adam and eve and have a wee private party :rockon::rockon: