aberdeen-music

Your best/craziest ideas for halloween costume

penmaster

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've been harbouring desires to dress up as either hitler, or a used tampon for a few years now, but I fully realise the former would get me knifed, and the latter makes people feel nauseous.

i think i'm going to be a pirate on saturday in case there are kids at the party i'm going to, and sunday i'm considering myra hindley, should i find a wig. female murderers are difficult, you know. guys have it easy. don a wig, beard and a swastika on your forehead and you're old charlie manson. pffft.

a few years ago i went out dressed as the Crow.

I thought i looked so cool. the make up, long coat, black nails big boots everything.

Unfortunately it was around the time of Robbie Cunt Williams releasing Let Me Bore....sorry Entertain you. So everyone thought i was dressed as him.

Turds!!

This year Vampire Priest.

Lets see Robbie fuck that one up.

I thought our female version of the Village people last year was rather good. But I managed to transform my brother into a rubix cube (also last year) It was brilliant but not that practical for dancing / drinking / toilet stops!

I shall be sporting a school girl outfit this year. Not really related to halloween but never mind.

I thought i looked so cool. the make up' date=' long coat, black nails big boots everything.

Unfortunately it was around the time of Robbie Cunt Williams releasing Let Me Bore....sorry Entertain you. So everyone thought i was dressed as him.

Turds!!

Lets see Robbie fuck that one up.[/quote']

I'm goin as the crow this year.Even includes my own hair (no wigs for me) but alas I have everything but the long coat.DOH!

If anyone has a spare, I'm 5"10 and would probably 36/38" chest I think :up:

I thought i looked so cool. the make up' date=' long coat, black nails big boots everything.

Turds!!

Lets see Robbie fuck that one up.[/quote']

rass's favourite costume...it makes him look le sex....as always

i've been harbouring desires to dress up as either hitler' date=' or a used tampon for a few years now, but I fully realise the former would get me knifed, and the latter makes people feel nauseous.

i think i'm going to be a pirate on saturday in case there are kids at the party i'm going to, and sunday i'm considering myra hindley, should i find a wig. female murderers are difficult, you know. guys have it easy. don a wig, beard and a swastika on your forehead and you're old charlie manson. pffft.[/quote']

I went out as hitler one year, mostly people laughed but a few were very offended, not least my mate Lucasz Klykocinszky (from Poland)

i know a group of guys in glasgow who dress up as a group and they've done some really good stuff over the past years' date=' but this year they're set to break all previous records by dressing up as none other than....tetris shapes!! imagine a group of guys dressed up as blocks and stuff. genius!

/x[/quote']

mega64tetris.jpg

you mean like the guys from mega 64?

im staying in this halloween but i, planning the fancy dress borthday party where logan and i shall (HOPEFULLY) sport Mario and Princess Peach costumes...however i have a feeling mario may get shunned in favour of Batman (we all know what logan's like!)

Some guy went as a farm a few years ago to lava..his costume was amazing :love:

is it sick that my mum dressed me as my sister and my sister up as me when we was young ane halloween

i appear to have grown up ok (abait i like to wear wimens skanties)

and my sister is now my brother for real (3yrs on nhs for a barbara to become a Boaby)

Btw from reading the papers and ok ok sky news it looks like the tradional dress up will soon be a thing of the past....... The media now blame halloween for perfect peado activitys. And there pushing for it to be scrapped........