aberdeen-music

BEHRINGER UB2442FX mixer for sale

threeornothing

Up for grabs, Behringer (quiet in the back you...) UB2442FX mixer.

10 XLR in

16 TRS in (4 stereo channels)

3 band EQ with parametric mid on channels 1 - 8

4 band EQ on channels 9 - 16

TAPE IN/TAPE OUT

DIRECT OUTS on channels 1 - 8

4 Subgroups with 2 outputs each

Built in 24bit DSP effects (99 original virtualizer presets)

BNC socket for gooseneck lamp

2 headphone sockets

4 aux with 4 aux stereo returns

24 inputs on mixdown

Flexible routing

Solo in place / PFL

48v phantom powering

No phase switches...

Pretty decent piece of kit, 10 mic preamps (with channels 1 - 8 having direct outs) 16 line in channels (8 of them are stereo channels but can be used it mono, giving you 12 channels) You can add a dual mic pre like the Behringer MIC200 on the last two stereo in's and you will have 12 XLR ins, using the 4 Subgroups you should be able to route all 12 inputs to their own channel. Perfect for an 8 track, workable for a 16 track, great flexible preamp for your computer based recording system.

I've opened the box and tested the unit but thats been it. Its still sitting in the box and is completely as new. 190 straight up....no offers!

Don't really want to part with it as its just arrived after waiting nearly a month for it......just can't see me getting the use out of it I anticipated, and need some money really badly....

Good review of the unit can be found here http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/Feb03/articles/behringerub2442fx.asp

Email me keilan.knight@gmail.com as the PM thing here never works for me.

http://www.behringer.com/UB2442FX/index.cfm?lang=ENG

UB-2442-FX_r.jpg

Well sir you have found a bargain there, one I wish I was aware of earlier.

I don't really want to sell it, so if I get back the 190 i paid for it, fine, if not, still fine...so I don't know why everyone is so quick to flame me. Besides, its not exactly second hand (bar a quick tone test, its had no use, it would get more use by your shady internet dealer who is in the profession so they can use all the kit while it sits in stock!! at least I can vouch that this is working!!)

Plus, it was previously owned by me, which is why I have people offering me 5000 for it....woo hoo :band:

Given Behringers terrible reputation for reliability, I'd probably be more interested in buying one of their mixers second hand if the seller was honest and assured me that their particular mixer didn't have any bugs or issues.

Buying new, theres half a chance you'll get a doorstop with that company :(

• 5 months later...
Given Behringers terrible reputation for reliability' date=' I'd probably be more interested in buying one of their mixers second hand if the seller was honest and assured me that their particular mixer didn't have any bugs or issues.

Buying new, theres half a chance you'll get a doorstop with that company :([/quote']

I have owned a similar model for the last couple of years (although it has less inputs etc) and it has been spot on.