aberdeen-music

documentary of interest to bands and aspiring record labels

framheim

it was very good, the truck guys do seem very nice. they were almost too nice to be honest, hence the money troubles that the program was documenting. black nielson sound good though, might check out their album now.

channel 4 has some great programs on just now, that documentary about self portraits is on now. i missed that whole series. woot.

it was very good' date=' the truck guys do seem very nice. they were almost too nice to be honest, hence the money troubles that the program was documenting. black nielson sound good though, might check out their album now.

[/quote']

Aye, I could see that being a problem... They have had ups and downs, but they have some great people on their label at the moment.

Black Nielson are great, but have called it a day. Their last gig was at Truck Fest this year.

black nielson split up the day before they were due to play literally 5 minutes up the road from me. which was a bit annoying.

paul truck now works for a charity who aim to provide advice (as well as badger them) to music venues which need more facilities for disabled people. koko in camden (formerly camden palace) is one of their main targets.

love,

adie's information service.

black nielson split up the day before they were due to play literally 5 minutes up the road from me. which was a bit annoying.

paul truck now works for a charity who aim to provide advice (as well as badger them) to music venues which need more facilities for disabled people. koko in camden (formerly camden palace) is one of their main targets.

love' date='

adie's information service.[/quote']

Hi Adie....how ya doin?

G...