aberdeen-music

Taste Of Chaos Glasgow...

Jeid

Right fuckers. with Taste Of Chaos just 29 days away' date=' who's all going? who you looking forward to the most? who do you think's gonna suck? and is anybody else disappointed(like me) that Funeral For A Friend are headlining?

J[/quote']

im going!!! woo hoo!!!

Funeral will be ace, as will The used but im really looking forward to seeing Rise Against they will fucking rock hopefuly

Rise Against shall indeed rock! I listened to the F4AF album today... i just think its pretty average compared to their older stuff. maybe its just me though

nah its nothing unbelievable to be honest but i always loved "the art of american football" and "1045 conversations" so if they play either of them i will be more than happy.

Not a huge SOTY fan but im sure they will put on a good show ive been told their live performance is amazing.

nah its nothing unbelievable to be honest but i always loved "the art of american football" and "1045 conversations" so if they play either of them i will be more than happy.

Not a huge SOTY fan but im sure they will put on a good show ive been told their live performance is amazing.

I seem to remember they played both at the Barrowlands gig. Definitely Art Of American Football. Wis amazing like :love: