aberdeen-music

iron maiden

Stripey

someone has painted "iron maiden" under the flyover at newtonhill, it looks like they used a tin of white emulsion and a 3 inch household paintbrush. When I noticed it the other day I laughed to myself for ages at the thought of some sad bastard with greasy long hair and an iron maiden tshirt, standing under the flyover in the dark, using some paint nicked out of his parents garage to scrawl it on the concrete. It's probably not much of a longshot to think that someone who posts here might be responsible.

someone has painted "iron maiden" under the flyover at newtonhill' date=' it looks like they used a tin of white emulsion and a 3 inch household paintbrush. When I noticed it the other day I laughed to myself for ages at the thought of some sad bastard with greasy long hair and an iron maiden tshirt, standing under the flyover in the dark, using some paint nicked out of his parents garage to scrawl it on the concrete. It's probably not much of a longshot to think that someone who posts here might be responsible.[/quote']

Thats been there for fucking years. I'm pretty sure someone had a thread ripping the piss not that long ago too.

I only know of one Maiden fan in Newtonhill... Mouse? ;)

It'd far more comdeic if someone randomly felt the need to vandalise this obscure spot due to an unhealthy obession with the famous tourture device of Nuremburg. Yussss! Iron Maiden 'ken! Spikes n all!

...I'm the only person with that mental image then... Balls.

someone has painted "iron maiden" under the flyover at newtonhill' date=' it looks like they used a tin of white emulsion and a 3 inch household paintbrush. When I noticed it the other day I laughed to myself for ages at the thought of some sad bastard with greasy long hair and an iron maiden tshirt, standing under the flyover in the dark, using some paint nicked out of his parents garage to scrawl it on the concrete. It's probably not much of a longshot to think that someone who posts here might be responsible.[/quote']

I know the culprit. It was one Derek Riggs.