aberdeen-music

black atom halloween gig

kid606

a poor mans iron maiden?

STOP EDITING MY POSTS :swearing::swearing:

bands who add people on myspace in attempts to increase fanbase deserve no praise! :nono: shame on them. fans will come to you' date=' not you come to them. :down:[/quote']

Thanks for the advice! :D

I'd say we're definitely the poor man's Iron Maiden, if you like Iron Maiden and you want to see them at Halloween for example, then it'd be pretty difficult to do so unless you spent a lot of money and paid them to play a private gig for you. Therefore, if you were a poor man (or lady) then you could go and see black atom instead ;)

PS - we've heard it all before :sleeping:

oh and sorry for trying to do a bit of advertising for a gig. Myspace is a very busy place, we try and touch on a tiny bit of that to get a few new faces along to gigs. We're not just going to randomly add people (we only have around 300 or so friends in our profile and its been up for a while), we try and get in touch with people who live locally who we think might give a shit. Believe me, there are a lot of bands around who totally take the piss and add EVERYBODY.

kid 606: a poor man's stuart maxwell.

That is an insult to Maxwell and you know it.

Shame on you Brian.

How can you come to a new band on myspace if you've never heard of them...? Hmmm?

You're more likely to "discover" a band' date=' if they add you first...

D'oh.

Hallowe'en is going to be brilliant. Bring on the Black Lucifer Superstar Gu.[/color']

a poor mans iron maiden?

STOP EDITING MY POSTS :swearing::swearing:

bands who add people on myspace in attempts to increase fanbase deserve no praise! :nono: shame on them. fans will come to you' date=' not you come to them. :down:[/quote']

It was me who spammed your myspace account prolly, the general idea being, if you didnt want the poster on your account you are completely within your rights to delete it, its simply to raise your awareness of the gig, as its going to be awesome and incredibly hard to let everyone know about it without commiting random acts of shamelesss self promotion.

Anyway, hope it didnt offend too much and i also hope to see you there, its going to be one hell of a night! :up: