aberdeen-music

focus

has anyone heard focus before?apparently theyr really good..instrumental i think but theyr rumoured to be damn good...its an early show' date='finishes at 11ish and its 3 which is a bargin if theyr as good as people say....[/quote']

Accordingto the GCGuide, Focus is #7 which is still pretty good value as far as I can see, sadly the support for the rest of the tour the great John Young isnt doing Aberdeen :(

Focus are 70's prog rock, don't like them personally but their ex-guitarist Jan Akkerman is one of the best guitarists in the genre and they had a huge hit with Hocus Pocus, possibly the biggest hit ever to feature yodelling.

Cheers

Stuart

Yay for Focus! Last time, they were amazing. I guess they will be again. Eruption is immense live!!!! Hocus Pocus is always fun. And House of the King. Sylvia! I love (some) Dutch people. :kiss:

http://www.progarchives.com/Progressive_rock_discography_BAND.asp?band_id=658

I can't load this page properly but there might be some stuff to download if you scroll down.