aberdeen-music

My Ibanez is broken

DIZZY STARR

I am having a really bad luck spell with my equipment right now

First i thought i would put new batteries in my wah so i dont have to plug it into the wall so i took the cover off and took out the old battery (great song by the way) only to find that the battery has got rusted to the wires and it's gonna be Friday until i get it back.

I thought ok i can live without it for a while then today i went to tune my ibanez up and when i was removing the tuning nuts the nut covering the E and A strings sheared away so i cant tighten it and now it'll be the weekend before i can get a replacement so i cant play it or it'll go outta tune damn thing Floyd Roses's are a bloody annoying piece kit but they are brilliant so i can forgive it.

P.S. i now have to practice on an old battered up Yamaha Pacifica not that thats bad as it is an ace guitar.

Guest phoenix_down

i played one and really liked...couldnt think of a better deal for the price. My mate/guitarist in a band we are trying to get together plays a Fender Fat Strat and even he says that for the price difference he sumtimes wonders if the fender was worth it.

Originally posted by Leckie Gilman:

nah nah nah.

the "more expensive japanese models" will just be the same as the others but with like more varnish on them and with less crappy colours as the other ones.

And cool inlays up the neck and different pick ups and japaneese construction...unless all pacificas are made in Japan?