aberdeen-music

your memories of the FUDGE AWARDS 2004 are required!

The Ghost Of Fudge

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was suppose to be getting my pics back today... but snowed in... I'll pick them up and scan them asap... between Lucy and I we used up two disposable cameras... all at fudge and air guitar... figures we must ahve coaught some mischief... I can't remember most of the stuff I photographed.... oh dear.

Great night though... my emo hair got wrecked by the snow between fudge and air guitar... pfft!

ah, its all in the name of good clean fun :)

and last nite, win i did at the drinkin competition... and the guys told me at the bungee run that i got furthest with the sticky velcro block thing....

shame i feel so ill now... and i got burn marks on my belly and arms from the fuckin bungee run... grrr...

Hehehe the lipstick game was fun, i think i got everyone covered in it by the end of the night, shame they kept all goin to wash it off :(

Rachie, they all thought it was ur hat that I kept wearing... gr!

xxx

Guest tv tanned
Originally posted by stuartmaxwell:

i am a dreadful dancer too, im not concious about it though

men are not made for dancing

speak for yourself flyboy, I've got groove in my shoes 8)

My main memories:

1. Turning up in my best leather cut-off (it used to be Del Double Jack's so no comments please!) to find everyone in suits, kilts and dresses. What the fuck? When did rock and roll turn into a ceilidh?

2. Being extremely surprised and delighted to win best live act... maybe we'll be better if I ever remember all the words...

3. Hugging Del Franklin in celebration... oops...