aberdeen-music

Dragonforce Descrates My Masters Flag

Stormhart

Hail Everyone

i really dont want to spoil what was a good night and to say i was proud to be part of the Aberdeen Metal crowd on Monday Night.On the night i asked Dragonforce to sign my flag,so i got it back and did not look at it till i got back.Yep the bands signed it but left some really evil comment about my hammers looking like underwear and under the bands names Rhapsody are Gay and Edguy are so Gay.It had taken me six years to get autographs from Hammerfall,Rhapsody and i was so proud when i got them.To have these drunken fools descrate my flag like this,there is no fucking excuse what age are you 10!.Even if this is meant as joke i mean fuck this im so annoyed!.I have heard Dragonforce fancy themsleves and have egos what even Joey would have problems matching.Well this just proves that you will never be in the league of bands like Manowar,Rhapsody ,Hammerfall Or Edguy.

Guest DustyDeviada
Hail Everyone

i really dont want to spoil what was a good night and to say i was proud to be part of the Aberdeen Metal crowd on Monday Night.On the night i asked Dragonforce to sign my flag' date='so i got it back and did not look at it till i got back.Yep the bands signed it but left some really evil comment about my hammers looking like underwear and under the bands names Rhapsody are Gay and Edguy are so Gay.It had taken me six years to get autographs from Hammerfall,Rhapsody and i was so proud when i got them.To have these drunken fools descrate my flag like this,there is no fucking excuse what age are you 10!.Even if this is meant as joke i mean fuck this im so annoyed!.I have heard Dragonforce fancy themsleves and have egos what even Joey would have problems matching.Well this just proves that you will never be in the league of bands like Manowar,Rhapsody ,Hammerfall Or Edguy.[/quote']

Hahahahahahahahaha!

That really is one of the funniest things I've ever read!

I'm not sure what was funnier, those guys writing that or you getting so pissed off about it.

Hmmmmm why does this not surpise me would be a completely different story if it happened to you!.The usual anti power metal heads got to have there say and say how perfect there music is.

Oh dear...

I like power metal as much as the next power metal fan, but really...try reading what you posted again :D

Guest DustyDeviada
Really if you'd read the Battle Metal issue of Metal Hammer a while back you'd have known this would happen. Sam writes Raphsody are gay of anything he can get his hands on. A good on him too.....hammers looking like underwear....I have a new found respect for those guys

Exactly, why the fuck didn't you read the battle Metal issue of Metal Hammer?

Guest DustyDeviada

Oh jesus' date=' i'm still laughing at the idea of someone writing "rhapsody are gay" everywhere, [/quote']

Exactly, if you can't see why that's funny there's something wrong with you.

Guest DustyDeviada

I still think it's a pisstake, surely it has to be.

I got Shane McGowan to sign a Pogues CD once and he wrote "I hate the fucking Pogues" on it, which I thought was ace. Not quite the same thing, I know, he used to be in the band, but is that vandalism too.

I really want to see the flag though.

Guest DustyDeviada
you have no idea how much I want to see this flag.

I'll pay good money for a picture of it!

Goddamit' date=' I want a flag of my own now!!!!![/quote']

There you go, you can ease the pain of having your flag "desecrated" by making repros and selling them on here.