aberdeen-music

People you're bizarrely attracted to....

Alvin Starclusk

let me see!

sabrina the teenage witch (unsertain of her name)

brody dall from the distillers (i know shes a boot but this is the right place to post)

the two chicks from UREEKA on CITV

Miss Sim that used to work in ellon academy (IF YOU KNOW WHO THAT IS PLEASE QOUTE THIS POST)

the lady on the packets of raisns!!!!!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fiona Bruce is a lot older than she looks, she's like 42. She could easy pass for 30.

Talking of female newsreaders, some of the Spanish ones here provide plenty of material for Madam Palm. There's one in particular who crops up on the "Canal Sur Noticias" at 4.30pm from time to time, if rape was legal

Fiona Bruce is a lot older than she looks' date=' she's like 42. She could easy pass for 30.

Talking of female newsreaders, some of the Spanish ones here provide plenty of material for Madam Palm. There's one in particular who crops up on the "Canal Sur Noticias" at 4.30pm from time to time, if rape was legal[/quote']

then.. I'd knife you in the face

alan rickman definately' date=' along with jeremy irons, gary oldman, and jon snow.

not john cameron mitchell, he hasnt much to 'work with'..[/quote']

Jon snow!

I live for 7pm and a new tie.

Its not quite enough for me to switch my hitting but I could do the whole renounce all females and just focus on the manly comraderie working side by side thing a la peep show.

On ladies I would say both leads in the American werewolf films, the french one I didn't notice until I realised she was a werewolf. The Nazi chick in Deathrace. I also remember dreaming about Emma Thompson after watching The Tall guy when I was 10 or something.

jeremy clarkson (curly hair? eh)

gordon ramsay aswell

mr milligan was my maths teacher for a while, he was just totally helpless

mr hunter was my techy teacher, really don't get this must have been his strong kind of look

james blunt

my ex boyfriend and so in general i have come to the conclusion that i need :help:

Paul Stanley' date=' Eddie Izzard, Nikki Sixx and Rum Tum Tugger from the Cats dvd. I have a thing for men in make up.[/quote']

Nikki Sixx isn't a bizarre attraction. kind of with you on the Eddie Izzard thing, at least in the Glorious/Dressed to Kill videos. Rum Tum Tugger is a weird one but Paul Stanley's just a big no-no! You might as well fancy Peter Criss!

Speaking of Nazi chicks' date=' has anyone seen Downfall? The girl "Inge" that mans an anti-tank gun is a goddess. When she begs a fellow kid-soldier to shoot her, it's the most gruesomely beautiful thing ever ;(

So yeah, her[/quote']

Don't remember that bit, but the lass that played Traudl Junge was lovely.

http://www.alexandra-maria-lara.com/